Re: Series finale

  • bruno.tanaka
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hello people.
      Well, I just have watched the finalle season, yes as brazilian I'm too
      slow on it, but I realy liked it begining, but when I was in the middle
      of it, I was compleatly lost.
      Well, I confess I jumped the second season or whatever season it was,
      but I didn't missed a thing... Jack was who? =S

      Just to know, what season is that?
      Coz I started to watch it that season on Jack appears, then for me it's
      third!! =D