Re: Crazy Question for those in the know.......

  • Somewhere in time.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
      A million thanks Susan and Craig! With Demonoid down I was worried
      that I would miss My Mad Martha Download!

      Thank you thank you thank you.

      Alex

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Craig J. Ries" <silvanthalas@...>
      wrote:

      > Susan wrote:
      > > Try here ..... Mad_Martha popped it up a few hours ago:
      > >
      > > http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=%22doctor+who%22
      >
      > And MM's encoding of the Confidential just became available a few
      > minutes ago.
      >
      > Craig J. Ries

    • Joe Foster
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007
        mininova.org.

        Look in the Tv show section.

        Joe (SmokeyJoe)

        "Somewhere in time." <osiris20672002@...> wrote: Ok I will admit it. I download Doctor who via Demonoid... well this
        week demonoid is down for repairs or it could be shut down. Problem is
        I can't seem to find this weeks episode anywhere.... Could a nice
        person on the list point me in the way to go to find it?

        Thanks a bunch,

        Alex in the USA

      • majkia
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2007