RE: [torchwood] Re: Jack's return and The Master

  • slida
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 22, 2007
      -----Original Message-----
      From: torchwood@yahoogroups.com [mailto:torchwood@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of donutsweeps
      Sent: Friday, 22 June 2007 1:21 PM
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [torchwood] Re: Jack's return and The Master

      --- In torchwood@yahoogrou <mailto:torchwood%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com,
      "John Lawton" <videoking@...> wrote:

      > What would have caused the distubance within the hub if the TARDIS
      > materialized outside?
      >
      > John

      bloody good question. wish I had an answer for you!

      I'm having this conversation on another TW list and my view is that they
      are different times. I could be completely wrong but given Jack's
      distinctly different 'mannerisms' (carefree with Doc, serious with the
      TW Team), his face (He's bright and sunny in Dr Who and in TW he was
      still haggard from the last incident) and the fact he happened to be
      running along the street with a bag on his back and the hand inside,
      which he must have grabbed pretty quickly on his way out the 'unseen
      doors'. All that, and the fact that the tardis was blowing papers
      around inside TW, and on the street in Dr Who, lead me to think they are
      different times/meetings. I've decided that it may all be a nasty case
      of terrible continuity and have decided to wait for the start of TW S2
      to know for sure.

      Bugs me though, if they are meant to be the same meet-up - given all the
      differences.

      Cheers all :-)
      Slida

    • Orchid
      Message 46 of 46 , Jul 6, 2007
        She's actually a very talented comedienne and actress, and although her
        characters can be a little annoying at times, they are by no means rubbish.
        Provided she doesn't overdo it, I can't see any reason why she shouldn't be
        good in the part. Personally I will juswt wait and see.

        Pat