Re: [torchwood] Re: Jack's return and The Master

  • Elizabeth Holden
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 21, 2007
      --- donutsweeps <donutsweeps@...> wrote:

      > bloody good question. wish I had an answer for you!

      The water from the fountain flows through - the Hub isn't sealed.

      namaste,
      Elizabeth
    • Orchid
      Message 46 of 46 , Jul 6 9:04 AM
        She's actually a very talented comedienne and actress, and although her
        characters can be a little annoying at times, they are by no means rubbish.
        Provided she doesn't overdo it, I can't see any reason why she shouldn't be
        good in the part. Personally I will juswt wait and see.

        Pat