Re: [torchwood] Question

  • Keith A. Glass
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2006
      Try USENET: alt.binaries.drwho usually has a version sized for dialup. . . .

      Mind you, I grabbed the 1.2 GB version, and the 400MB Declassified version, but
      I'm authoring DVDs of Torchwood to play on the Widescreen. . .

      talialyn2000 wrote:

      Hello I'm new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins
      Introduced me the The Doctor when it was on Sci-Fi Channel with CE But
      to be fair It was School Reuion.avi and K-9 that really got me hooked
      ^_^

      My question is I have dial-up and I have seen the first two eps of
      Torchwood which where small Torrents but sofar EP3 is too big for my
      Net connection and was wondering if anyone could possibly post EP3 and
      further Eps of Torchwood on megaupload.com? If this is possible if not
      is there anyone that can post smaller torrent files? please let me know

      Thank you for your time

      Talia

    • Patrick Power

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 13, 2008
          Is it just me, or do we hear the Doctor's name in the Series Three
          finale? Some variation of "Giliad"?

          md
        • maxngerry@optonline.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 14, 2008
            Its you... no such thing happened

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 14, 2008
              Wait...series three finale of Doctor Who? Yes.

              Or we talking series two Torchwood? Because series three Torchwood hasn't
              even been filmed yet.

              Maybe you came here from a blue phone box? ;)

              On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:24 AM, <maxngerry@...> wrote:

              > Its you... no such thing happened

              Email: bluerose156@...
              AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156
              http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com
              ~

            • Wiebke White
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 17, 2011
                It relates to David Tennant's appearance on 'Never mind the Buzzcocks' on TV a couple of years ago where he coined the frame 'Blame Barrowman' (can't remember the whole context now) and raised a fist (jokingly of course) and it took off.

                Hope this helps.

                Wiebke