Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [torchwood] Question

Expand Messages
  • George Solana
    Hello I m new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins ... Sound slike you re trying to DL an umcompressed file of episode 3,look around there
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2006
    • 0 Attachment

      Hello I'm new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins
      Introduced me the The Doctor when it was on Sci-Fi Channel with CE But
      to be fair It was School Reuion.avi and K-9 that really got me hooked
      ^_^

      My question is I have dial-up and I have seen the first two eps of
      Torchwood which where small Torrents but sofar EP3 is too big for my
      Net connection and was wondering if anyone could possibly post EP3 and
      further Eps of Torchwood on megaupload.com? If this is possible if not
      is there anyone that can post smaller torrent files? please let me know

      Thank you for your time

      Talia



















      Sound slike you're trying to DL an umcompressed file of episode 3,look around there should be files the same size as the first two.
      Don't DL a file that's more than 350mb (that's the usual size for Torchwood in DIVX avi and the size of my copy of episode 3).
      I hope someone can upload it for you if you can't find a smaller torrent.

      George
    • Keith A. Glass
      Try USENET: alt.binaries.drwho usually has a version sized for dialup. . . . Mind you, I grabbed the 1.2 GB version, and the 400MB Declassified version, but
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        Try USENET: alt.binaries.drwho usually has a version sized for dialup. . . .

        Mind you, I grabbed the 1.2 GB version, and the 400MB Declassified version, but
        I'm authoring DVDs of Torchwood to play on the Widescreen. . .

        talialyn2000 wrote:

        Hello I'm new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins
        Introduced me the The Doctor when it was on Sci-Fi Channel with CE But
        to be fair It was School Reuion.avi and K-9 that really got me hooked
        ^_^

        My question is I have dial-up and I have seen the first two eps of
        Torchwood which where small Torrents but sofar EP3 is too big for my
        Net connection and was wondering if anyone could possibly post EP3 and
        further Eps of Torchwood on megaupload.com? If this is possible if not
        is there anyone that can post smaller torrent files? please let me know

        Thank you for your time

        Talia


      • Patrick Power
        To quote my favorite rock band, I say Welcome to the show! talialyn2000 wrote: Hello I m new to the group and the whole Doctor
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          To quote my favorite rock band, I say "Welcome to the show!"

          talialyn2000 <trystag@...> wrote:
          Hello I'm new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins
          Introduced me the The Doctor when it was on Sci-Fi Channel with CE But
          to be fair It was School Reuion.avi and K-9 that really got me hooked
          ^_^

          My question is I have dial-up and I have seen the first two eps of
          Torchwood which where small Torrents but sofar EP3 is too big for my
          Net connection and was wondering if anyone could possibly post EP3 and
          further Eps of Torchwood on megaupload.com? If this is possible if not
          is there anyone that can post smaller torrent files? please let me know

          Thank you for your time

          Talia




          Patrick Power
          Proud Founder of The Bug-Eyed Monster Society!!!
          The B.E.M. Society Yahoo Group Main Page:
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BEM_SOCIETY/

          Are you into Sci Fi, Fantasy & Horror? Are You Looking for Your Soulmate? Try The Sci Fi Soulmates Yahoo Group!
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCIFISOULMATES/

          "A life lived without passion is a life not lived."


          We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

        • Michael DeVault
          Is it just me, or do we hear the Doctor s name in the Series Three finale? Some variation of Giliad ? md
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 13, 2008
          • 0 Attachment
            Is it just me, or do we hear the Doctor's name in the Series Three
            finale? Some variation of "Giliad"?

            md
          • maxngerry@optonline.net
            Its you... no such thing happened ... From: Michael DeVault Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:38 am Subject: [torchwood] Question To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 14, 2008
            • 0 Attachment
              Its you... no such thing happened

              ----- Original Message -----
              From: Michael DeVault
              Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:38 am
              Subject: [torchwood] Question
              To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com

              > Is it just me, or do we hear the Doctor's name in the Series
              > Three
              > finale? Some variation of "Giliad"?
              >
              > md
              >
              >
              >

              Namaste,
              Max (Maxime@...)
              http://www.ShoppingTheRift.com


              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Blue Rose
              Wait...series three finale of Doctor Who? Yes. Or we talking series two Torchwood? Because series three Torchwood hasn t even been filmed yet. Maybe you came
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 14, 2008
              • 0 Attachment
                Wait...series three finale of Doctor Who? Yes.

                Or we talking series two Torchwood? Because series three Torchwood hasn't
                even been filmed yet.

                Maybe you came here from a blue phone box? ;)

                On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:24 AM, <maxngerry@...> wrote:

                > Its you... no such thing happened
                >
                > ----- Original Message -----
                > From: Michael DeVault
                > Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:38 am
                > Subject: [torchwood] Question
                > To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
                >
                > > Is it just me, or do we hear the Doctor's name in the Series
                > > Three
                > > finale? Some variation of "Giliad"?
                > >
                > > md
                > >
                > >
                > >
                >
                > Namaste,
                > Max (Maxime@...)
                > http://www.ShoppingTheRift.com <http://www.shoppingtherift.com/>
                >
                >
                > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                >
                >
                > ------------------------------------
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >
                >
                >
                >


                --
                Email: bluerose156@...
                AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156
                http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com
                ~
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boston_Gothic
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boston_Mystic
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boston-Pagans


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • Wiebke White
                It relates to David Tennant s appearance on Never mind the Buzzcocks on TV a couple of years ago where he coined the frame Blame Barrowman (can t remember
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 17, 2011
                • 0 Attachment
                  It relates to David Tennant's appearance on 'Never mind the Buzzcocks' on TV a couple of years ago where he coined the frame 'Blame Barrowman' (can't remember the whole context now) and raised a fist (jokingly of course) and it took off.

                  Hope this helps.

                  Wiebke

                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.