Question

  • talialyn2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello I'm new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins
      Introduced me the The Doctor when it was on Sci-Fi Channel with CE But
      to be fair It was School Reuion.avi and K-9 that really got me hooked
      ^_^

      My question is I have dial-up and I have seen the first two eps of
      Torchwood which where small Torrents but sofar EP3 is too big for my
      Net connection and was wondering if anyone could possibly post EP3 and
      further Eps of Torchwood on megaupload.com? If this is possible if not
      is there anyone that can post smaller torrent files? please let me know

      Thank you for your time

      Talia
    • George Solana
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2006

        Hello I'm new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins
        Introduced me the The Doctor when it was on Sci-Fi Channel with CE But
        to be fair It was School Reuion.avi and K-9 that really got me hooked
        ^_^

        My question is I have dial-up and I have seen the first two eps of
        Torchwood which where small Torrents but sofar EP3 is too big for my
        Net connection and was wondering if anyone could possibly post EP3 and
        further Eps of Torchwood on megaupload.com? If this is possible if not
        is there anyone that can post smaller torrent files? please let me know

        Thank you for your time

        Talia

        Sound slike you're trying to DL an umcompressed file of episode 3,look around there should be files the same size as the first two.
        Don't DL a file that's more than 350mb (that's the usual size for Torchwood in DIVX avi and the size of my copy of episode 3).
        I hope someone can upload it for you if you can't find a smaller torrent.

        George
      • Keith A. Glass
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2006
          Try USENET: alt.binaries.drwho usually has a version sized for dialup. . . .

          Mind you, I grabbed the 1.2 GB version, and the 400MB Declassified version, but
          I'm authoring DVDs of Torchwood to play on the Widescreen. . .

          talialyn2000 wrote:

          Hello I'm new to the group and the whole Doctor Who World. My Cousins
          Introduced me the The Doctor when it was on Sci-Fi Channel with CE But
          to be fair It was School Reuion.avi and K-9 that really got me hooked
          ^_^

          My question is I have dial-up and I have seen the first two eps of
          Torchwood which where small Torrents but sofar EP3 is too big for my
          Net connection and was wondering if anyone could possibly post EP3 and
          further Eps of Torchwood on megaupload.com? If this is possible if not
          is there anyone that can post smaller torrent files? please let me know

          Thank you for your time

          Talia

        • Patrick Power

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 13, 2008
              Is it just me, or do we hear the Doctor's name in the Series Three
              finale? Some variation of "Giliad"?

              md
            • maxngerry@optonline.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 14, 2008
                Its you... no such thing happened

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 14, 2008
                  Wait...series three finale of Doctor Who? Yes.

                  Or we talking series two Torchwood? Because series three Torchwood hasn't
                  even been filmed yet.

                  Maybe you came here from a blue phone box? ;)

                  On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:24 AM, <maxngerry@...> wrote:

                  > Its you... no such thing happened

                  Email: bluerose156@...
                  AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156
                  http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com
                  ~

                • Wiebke White
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 17, 2011
                    It relates to David Tennant's appearance on 'Never mind the Buzzcocks' on TV a couple of years ago where he coined the frame 'Blame Barrowman' (can't remember the whole context now) and raised a fist (jokingly of course) and it took off.

                    Hope this helps.

                    Wiebke