Re: OT: DW "Utopia" clip on youtube

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2007
      > Okay, I'm not going into details, but. it does all make sense,
      honestly.
      > Have you ever considered that perhaps the earlier sound in the Hub
      wasn't the Tardis?

      I thought it was intended as an aid to the hand glowing to make
      people realise the TARDIS was nearby.
      From watching the Utopis clip I assumed he used the lift that left
      him in that spot that renders anyone standing there invisible which
      is why it looked like he vanished to the rest of Torchwood when they
      came in.

      > And that maybe Jack might then decide to get ready just in case..?

      Can't help wondering if the doctor's hand is in that bag and it was
      just the closest thing he had at hand to carry the device.

      > As once before I stated that it must be the Doctor and the
      Tardis at the end of Torchwood series one. Only a type fourty Tardis
      makes that kind of sound and every type of Tardis makes a unique
      sound. Studying the tech side of Dr Who and of what I know from all
      of the shows it was very clear from the start that Jack was
      being "picked up" or attracted to the Tardis because of the Huon
      particles in the Dr's Hand as was the Bride in the Runaway Bride.

      See above, no offence but has any other type of TARDIS been shown
      disappearing and not to the same sound?
      There's the Master's the Rani's and the Meddling Monk's but I don't
      remember what they sounded like... anyone care to comment?