So what do we think of the news from DWM then?

  • Paul Hayes
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
      James Hawes confirmed as producer, Ed Thomas designing, and a regular
      character called Gwen... Any thoughts?
    • spufidoo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hayes" <pa.hayes@v...> wrote:

        > James Hawes confirmed as producer, Ed Thomas designing, and a regular
        > character called Gwen... Any thoughts?

        I've heared that Charlotte Church (Voice of an Angel, Body of a
        Slapper, Mouth of a Trooper) has her casting debut in Torchwood. Could
        she be Gwen?
      • Paul Hayes
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005
          In DWM Davies addressed the tabloid Charlotte Church rumours and said
          that they hadn't even spoken to her, so that seems to be pretty much a
          non-started.

          Paul
        • Patrick Power
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005

            spufidoo <marcus.davage@...> wrote:
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hayes" <pa.hayes@v...> wrote:

            > James Hawes confirmed as producer, Ed Thomas designing, and a regular
            > character called Gwen... Any thoughts?

            I've heared that Charlotte Church (Voice of an Angel, Body of a
            Slapper, Mouth of a Trooper) has her casting debut in Torchwood. Could
            she be Gwen?

            A recent interview with RTD has confirmed that Church HAS NOT been approached about playing a part in Torchwood. Oh well.

            Patrick Power