Re: [torchwood] What do we do to fill the void?

  • Jackie Moleski
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      David wrote:

      > Hello All
      >
      > I'm fairly new to all of this and thought I would make my presence
      > known. I was kind of hoping that with Dr Who back it might have
      > compensated for the absence of Torchwood. And whilst it went some
      > way, it isn't enough. The books have been read, the DVDs watched, the
      > audios listened too, and the RPG set up, time to start ferreting out
      > the fanfic. What are the rest of you doing?
      >
      > David

      Well, I actually *was* re-watching all my DW classic DVDs, in sequence,
      trying to spot clips to use in a couple of music vids I want to do over
      the summer (my cousin, hopefully, will have all the equipment we need by
      then, and I'll be done with school).

      By the bye-- ANY hints at all for vidding would be appreciated (off list
      is fine e-mail: moleskij@...) I'm brand new to making vids,
      though I love watching them.

      --Jackie M

      Oh, and new DW in a month-- woo hoo!