Sinitta 'Is Zo Awful'

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Sinitta 'Is Zo Awful'

      By Melanie Swan

      FIERY Any Dream Will Do judge Zoe Tyler has launched a bitchy attack on
      rival show Grease Is The Word panellist Sinitta.

      The West End singer quipped: "Sinitta just makes a bikini and a fur coat
      look good."

      She was speaking as the BBC1 talent show, which is searching for a Joseph,
      last night went head-to-head with ITV1's Grease in its hunt for a Sandy and
      Danny.

      Zoe - once Sinitta's vocal coach - stormed: "Yes, she's done a few West End
      shows but she doesn't have my expertise. She doesn't know what's right."

      Les Miserables and Fame star Zoe also admitted rowing with fellow judges
      Denise Van Outen and John Barrowman.

      She said: "Denise and I fell out over a performance but agreed to disagree.
      Me and John get on each other's nerves though. It's a battle of wills."

      Zoe also confessed to a crush on finalist Lee Mead. "He's very cute and
      definitely the best looking."

      http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=sinitta--is-zo-awful---&method=full&objectid=18983250&siteid=93463-name_page.html