Re: [torchwood] Doctor Who series 3 to air on Sci-Fi Channel

  • msunshne
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
      Chicago Tribune reported yesterday Torchwood will
      air on BBC America in December.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Joe Foster
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
        My concern is whether or not the episodes will be heavily edited as the run times on Torchwood episodes are not allways the same.
        Not that it will happen, but they should air them the same as BBC3.

        Joe (SmokeyJoe)

        Sunshine <msunshne@...> wrote:
        Chicago Tribune reported yesterday Torchwood will air on BBC America in December.

      • Jackie Moleski
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25, 2007
          msunshne wrote:

          > Chicago Tribune reported yesterday Torchwood will
          > air on BBC America in December.

          BBCA has been advertising on their website for this summer, though. I
          simply don't remember if they said June or July, but I thought it was
          June. Maybe they changed their minds; maybe the BBC wouldn't let it air
          so early, or maybe the Trib got it wrong.

          --Jackie
        • donutsweeps
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 25, 2007
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, msunshne <msunshne@...> wrote:

            > Chicago Tribune reported yesterday Torchwood will
            > air on BBC America in December.

            I was hoping sci-fi channel would show it too... I can't get BBC
            America :(
            but, since it is showing in the US it is much more likely a DVD will
            be avaliable here!