Re: [torchwood] Doctor Who series 3 to air on Sci-Fi Channel

  • Jackie Moleski
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
      donutsweeps wrote:

      > http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=41233
      > <http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=41233>
      > <http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=41233
      > <http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=2&id=41233>>
      >

      > ----------------
      > still no word on sci-fi channel picking up torchwood unfortunately, but
      > at least Captain Jack should be gracing our screens by september.
      > [:D]

      Woo-hoo!!! More DW! Sounds like it will be airing, right after, or
      soon after the end of *Stargate* and *Stargate: Atlantis* season 3.

      Torchwood, by the way, is scheduled to air on BBC America this summer,
      possibly in June or July. BBCA will also air series 2 of DW, and the
      next season of *Hex* (I'm not sure if they are up to series 2 or 3).

      --Jackie M
    • msunshne
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
        Chicago Tribune reported yesterday Torchwood will
        air on BBC America in December.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Joe Foster
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
          My concern is whether or not the episodes will be heavily edited as the run times on Torchwood episodes are not allways the same.
          Not that it will happen, but they should air them the same as BBC3.

          Joe (SmokeyJoe)

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 25, 2007
            msunshne wrote:

            > Chicago Tribune reported yesterday Torchwood will
            > air on BBC America in December.

            BBCA has been advertising on their website for this summer, though. I
            simply don't remember if they said June or July, but I thought it was
            June. Maybe they changed their minds; maybe the BBC wouldn't let it air
            so early, or maybe the Trib got it wrong.

            --Jackie
          • donutsweeps
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 25, 2007
              --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, msunshne <msunshne@...> wrote:

              > Chicago Tribune reported yesterday Torchwood will
              > air on BBC America in December.

              I was hoping sci-fi channel would show it too... I can't get BBC
              America :(
              but, since it is showing in the US it is much more likely a DVD will
              be avaliable here!