Sarah Jane has started filming----

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      Hi all.
      My pal is a regular extra down here in Cardiff, and he's been booked
      to work on the first episode of the Sarah Jane series, which started
      filming this week.
      The lucky devil has also been booked to be in the first episode of the
      new series of Torchwood, provisionally for the first week of May.
      So he's going to be going, literally, from Sarah Jane to Captain Jack!
      Lucky bugger.
      ..
      He was also telling me that the fourth series of Dr Who starts in
      July,probably with the Xmas episode, so he'll definitely be in that as
      well - he is in six of the current series.

      As far as I know, he's one of the few people to have appeared in all
      three shows already, as he was in the Sarah Jane pilot last year, and
      did four or five Torchwood season 1.
      It's going to be crazy down here (and at BBC Llantrisant) with all
      three shows running at once.
      And the parking's bad enough around there (and here: I'm right in the
      Bay where the shows are always shooting) already.

      My pal tells me of a situation last year where he had spent a few days
      filming in the Millennium Stadium for Torchwood, and the very next day
      he was back there for Dr Who, and in fact got on the wrong crew bus,
      as the Torchwood crew were still filming.

      It's all right for some....

      And no, he won't tell me where or when he's filming, or what the
      episodes are about.
      He loves his work too much...

      Nos da.