Re: [torchwood] Re: out on a limb theory

  • Keith A. Glass
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 27, 2006
      Hmm. . .the Nanogenes didn't save him from the Daleks. . .

      Time Vortex-enhanced Rose did. .  .

      Ed Webster wrote:

      --- In torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com, "Colin" <colinfit20@ ...> wrote:

      > As for his immortality I suspect when Rose resurrected him she also
      > reactivated the nanogenes he unknowingly carried since they were
      > inactive but remained present because of his extended exposure to
      > them which is probably why he wouldn't have been effected by the
      > nanogenes released in the 1st season.
      > Compare the scenes when the nanogenes were in use then add the
      > possibility that like the doctor they've been enhanced by the power
      > of the time vortex.
      > Okay just an idea but well worth discussion.
      > Take care!

      The nanogenes... . excellent thought! I bet you're right on.

    • elliot02uk
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 24, 2008
        According to an interview John did on BBC Radio London this morning,
        TW season 3 will be shown "about June" next year. This came directly
        from John and I've never known him to give incorrect information.

        Jean B