A point about cannon...

  • Todd B.Musheno
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      I agree one should not take too much salt in the web posts, or some of
      the books, but for sure the TV series is cannon (as for Torchwood,
      that is up for debate).
      Also, having said, the series stands as a whole, not a set of
      individual episodes. So... If you have not carefully reviewed every
      episode, and found a way to PROVE that your opinion is the ONLY
      possible one (not the most probable one), then it is not fact, it is
      opinion, so please say "I think", or "It seams", and not "it is true
      that".
      Some people are new to Dr.Who and this type of talk confuses them, in
      fact it is one of the reasons that it was taken off the air (School
      ground fights over Dr.Who facts).
      Please do not continue this negative behavior, I as a Dr.Who fan find
      it offensive.
      Todd
      PS: If anyone CAN (they do NOT actually need to) come up with ANY
      alternative view, that means it is not a fact, just an opinion
      (possibly the most probable one, but an opinion non the less).