Reactions to Torchwood

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
      I'm curious to know what sort of reaction Torchwood is getting when you
      mention it to people you know.

      Outpost Gallifrey, rec.arts.drwho.moderated, and rec.arts.drwho are lit
      up with the news, as they would be.

      But personally for me, when I've mentioned it to people I know who like
      and have seen the new Doctor Who (fiance, parents, brothers, the local
      Doctor Who Viewing Society), I've gotten indifference. Like they were
      slightly less interested then they'd be if a duck waddled past them
      doing nothing in particular.

      Ok, the show hasn't started filming yet. We know very little about it.
      The mother show hasn't even aired in my country yet. Just pondering. :)

      Benjamin Elliott
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thisweekindoctorwho