Re: [torchwood] A Question

  • Deborah Taylor
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 24, 2006
      I just assumed it had something to do with being brought back to life by Rose and the time vortex things and stuff.

      Debs

      On 24 Oct 2006, at 21:05, Colin wrote:

      Is it okay to query about Captain Jack's new ability and what it might
      actually be?
      Or will that be too Captain Scarlet for you?

    • elliot02uk
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 24, 2008
        According to an interview John did on BBC Radio London this morning,
        TW season 3 will be shown "about June" next year. This came directly
        from John and I've never known him to give incorrect information.

        Jean B