Re: [torchwood] Re: Captain Jack/Torchwood and the Doctor

  • John Lawton
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 6, 2007
      Sapphire and Steel were time agents.

      John

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Deborah Taylor
      Date: 3/6/2007 7:02:18 PM
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [torchwood] Re: Captain Jack/Torchwood and the Doctor

      Weren't the Tomorrow People time agents?

      Debs
      Born in tears
      Die in pain

      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 7, 2007
        At 07:24 PM 3/6/2007, John Lawton wrote:
        ***** BEGIN ORIGINAL MESSAGE *****
        >Sapphire and Steel were time agents.

        as I recall they were never specifically referred to as 'time agents'

        they investigated incidents revolving around disturbances/weakness in
        the fabric of 'time'
      • Deborah Taylor
        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 7, 2007
          On 7 Mar 2007, at 09:47, pfyre wrote:

          > At 07:24 PM 3/6/2007, John Lawton wrote:
          > ***** BEGIN ORIGINAL MESSAGE *****
          > >Sapphire and Steel were time agents.
          >
          > as I recall they were never specifically referred to as 'time agents'
          >
          > they investigated incidents revolving around disturbances/weakness in
          > the fabric of 'time'

          Sub-Atomic medium elements, weren't they?
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 7, 2007
            At 05:06 AM 3/7/2007, Deborah Taylor wrote:
            ***** BEGIN ORIGINAL MESSAGE *****
            >On 7 Mar 2007, at 09:47, pfyre wrote:
            >
            > > At 07:24 PM 3/6/2007, John Lawton wrote:
            > > ***** BEGIN ORIGINAL MESSAGE *****
            > > >Sapphire and Steel were time agents.
            > >
            > > as I recall they were never specifically referred to as 'time
            > agents'
            > >
            > > they investigated incidents revolving around disturbances/weakness
            > in
            > > the fabric of 'time'
            > >
            >Sub-Atomic medium elements, weren't they?

            something like that - though neither were really 'elements' as we know
            them
          • Jackie Moleski
            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 7, 2007
              John Lawton wrote:

              > Sapphire and Steel were time agents.
              >
              > John

              Were they? I know they "solved" irregularities in time, but... well,
              you might be right tho'.
              Sapphire and Steel weren't human, however.

              GREAT show, tho!

              --Jackie