Re: Jack Sharp???????????

  • Nicholas Payne
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
      I was just doing a play on words.Jack (as in Harkness)(Torchwood was)
      Sharp.

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, David King <learn@...> wrote:

      > Who is Jack Sharp?
      >

      > Nicholas Payne wrote:
      > > Loved the opening double header.Can't find any faults with the
      > > series.Exciting stuff.Looking forward to next week's thrilling
      > > instalment.

    • KarenUK
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
        We loved both episodes! My 13 & 14 year olds thought it was really good too,
        but we didn't let our 10 year old watch. I think it's fine for teens.
        Karen (UK).

        Subject: Re: [torchwood] Where to see Torchwood

        >I have seen the first episode of Torchwood on BBC3, will watch the
        > second one today probably (recorded both on my PDVR).
        >
        > First episode was great, although the alien killing someone early on was
        > too gory I think. Well, at least it is on too late for kids to watch (as
        > if that will stop them).
        >
        > I see ideas in there coming from various places, including Highlander
        > (for Jack Harkness and his new ability), and it was good to have some
        > references to Doctor Who too.
        >
        > Looking forward to seeing more.
        >
        > David

      • Amanda Brock
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 24, 2006
          I totally agree karen (hello btw)

          Amanda

          KarenUK <nhbr22476@...> wrote:
          We loved both episodes! My 13 & 14 year olds thought it was really good too,
          but we didn't let our 10 year old watch. I think it's fine for teens.
          Karen (UK).

          >I have seen the first episode of Torchwood on BBC3, will watch the
          > second one today probably (recorded both on my PDVR).
          >
          > First episode was great, although the alien killing someone early on was
          > too gory I think. Well, at least it is on too late for kids to watch (as
          > if that will stop them).
          >
          > I see ideas in there coming from various places, including Highlander
          > (for Jack Harkness and his new ability), and it was good to have some
          > references to Doctor Who too.
          >
          > Looking forward to seeing more.
          >
          > David

          Amanda