Re: [torchwood] Re: for those interested...

  • HezmanaGirl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      Maybe he made it Universal like Rose's phone?

      I'm also wondering what funny thing happened off camera that the Doctor and Martha were laughing about.

      HezmanaGirl

      donutsweeps <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

      > about five minutes of 'filming' for DW in Cardiff with John, David
      and
      > Freema
      > spoilerish - do NOT click if you don't want to be spoiled...
      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtnEnoEOeg>
      >
      > pretty good video quality - unfortunately too far away to hear
      anything

      Very interesting, I wish I was better at reading lips! I wonder what
      The Doctor did something to Jack's wrist device.. maybe something so
      Jack can contact him whenever he needs to?