Re: [torchwood] for those interested...

  • HezmanaGirl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 1:47 PM
      Ooooh! I can hardly wait to see this! Thank you. :)

      HezmanaGirl

      pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:
      about five minutes of 'filming' for DW in Cardiff with John, David and
      Freema
      spoilerish - do NOT click if you don't want to be spoiled...
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtnEnoEOeg>

      pretty good video quality - unfortunately too far away to hear anything

    • donutsweeps
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4 1:50 PM
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

        > about five minutes of 'filming' for DW in Cardiff with John, David
        and
        > Freema
        > spoilerish - do NOT click if you don't want to be spoiled...
        > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtnEnoEOeg>
        >
        > pretty good video quality - unfortunately too far away to hear
        anything

        Very interesting, I wish I was better at reading lips! I wonder what
        The Doctor did something to Jack's wrist device.. maybe something so
        Jack can contact him whenever he needs to?
      • HezmanaGirl
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4 2:07 PM
          Maybe he made it Universal like Rose's phone?

          I'm also wondering what funny thing happened off camera that the Doctor and Martha were laughing about.

          HezmanaGirl