for those interested...

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 1:34 PM
      about five minutes of 'filming' for DW in Cardiff with John, David and
      Freema
      spoilerish - do NOT click if you don't want to be spoiled...
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtnEnoEOeg>

      pretty good video quality - unfortunately too far away to hear anything
    • HezmanaGirl

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4 1:50 PM
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

          > about five minutes of 'filming' for DW in Cardiff with John, David
          and
          > Freema
          > spoilerish - do NOT click if you don't want to be spoiled...
          > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrtnEnoEOeg>
          >
          > pretty good video quality - unfortunately too far away to hear
          anything

          Very interesting, I wish I was better at reading lips! I wonder what
          The Doctor did something to Jack's wrist device.. maybe something so
          Jack can contact him whenever he needs to?
        • HezmanaGirl
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4 2:07 PM
            Maybe he made it Universal like Rose's phone?

            I'm also wondering what funny thing happened off camera that the Doctor and Martha were laughing about.

            HezmanaGirl