Jack's Missing Poster

  • debrabant_foundation
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hey -
      I don't know when they did it, but the TW site has been updated. I
      haven't been in a while.
      They have a Missing Poster for Jack, as well as an 'unidentified sound
      file' that Toshicko was able to get.
      http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/jack/images/jack-poster.jpg

      Pretty cool.

      -Amanda
    • HezmanaGirl
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
        Wow! They got on that case pretty quickly!

        Tosh should have no problem finding out that the noise they heard is associated with "The Doctor".

        Now they just have to find where and when the Doctor is!

        HezmanaGirl

        debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:
        Hey -
        I don't know when they did it, but the TW site has been updated. I
        haven't been in a while.
        They have a Missing Poster for Jack, as well as an 'unidentified sound
        file' that Toshicko was able to get.
        http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/jack/images/jack-poster.jpg

        Pretty cool.

        -Amanda

        ProwlerPilotGirl's Personal Stunt Paparazzi
        1/4 of the Nutter Quartet
        ScorpSik's Drinkin' Buddy at Burbank
        Mel's Starburst Angel
        Keeper of Dr. Bettina Fairchild's Holy Hair Rollers

      • donutsweeps
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "debrabant_foundation"
          <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

          > Hey -
          > I don't know when they did it, but the TW site has been updated. I
          > haven't been in a while.
          > They have a Missing Poster for Jack, as well as an 'unidentified
          sound
          > file' that Toshicko was able to get.
          > http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/jack/images/jack-poster.jpg
          >
          > Pretty cool.
          >
          > -Amanda

          oooh, interesting. Notice it says 'early feb' I wonder when the
          poster was supposed to be printed? How long has he been missing for?