Re: [torchwood] Re: OT: SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

  • Will Vigar
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      On 02/03/07, debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

      > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
      > > underwear - on
      > > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
      > > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
      > > >
      > > > sigh
      > > >
      > > > pfyre
      > > >
      > > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
      > > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
      > >

      > Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
      > defabricator.
      > Grrrr....

      JB was sacekd from Saturday Superstore for appearing naked in a couple
      of photoshoots for a gay magazine.....those pictures used to be on the
      net like...10 years ago...I'm surprised they haven't resurfaced....

      I'm not searching again, but I have seen them....
      --
      "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"