Re: [torchwood] Re: OT: SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

  • HezmanaGirl
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      It must have been the ep where they were on the Satellite and he was confronted by the two robo makeover women.

      I just love that scene where he's completely naked and he pulls out a gun and they wonder where he had hidden it. *g*

      HezmanaGirl

      donutsweeps <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

      > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
      underwear - on
      > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
      > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
      >
      > sigh
      >
      > pfyre

      There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
      to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

    • Will Vigar
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
        On 02/03/07, debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

        > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
        > > underwear - on
        > > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
        > > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
        > > >
        > > > sigh
        > > >
        > > > pfyre
        > > >
        > > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
        > > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
        > >

        > Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
        > defabricator.
        > Grrrr....

        JB was sacekd from Saturday Superstore for appearing naked in a couple
        of photoshoots for a gay magazine.....those pictures used to be on the
        net like...10 years ago...I'm surprised they haven't resurfaced....

        I'm not searching again, but I have seen them....
        --
        "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"