Re: [torchwood] Re: OT: SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

  • HezmanaGirl
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      It must have been the ep where they were on the Satellite and he was confronted by the two robo makeover women.

      I just love that scene where he's completely naked and he pulls out a gun and they wonder where he had hidden it. *g*

      HezmanaGirl

      donutsweeps <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

      > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
      underwear - on
      > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
      > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
      >
      > sigh
      >
      > pfyre

      There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
      to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

    • debrabant_foundation
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:

        > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
        > >
        > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
        > underwear - on
        > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
        > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
        > >
        > > sigh
        > >
        > > pfyre
        > >
        > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
        > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

        Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
        defabricator.
        Grrrr....
        -Amanda
      • Will Vigar
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          On 02/03/07, debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

          > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
          > > underwear - on
          > > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
          > > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
          > > >
          > > > sigh
          > > >
          > > > pfyre
          > > >
          > > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
          > > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
          > >

          > Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
          > defabricator.
          > Grrrr....

          JB was sacekd from Saturday Superstore for appearing naked in a couple
          of photoshoots for a gay magazine.....those pictures used to be on the
          net like...10 years ago...I'm surprised they haven't resurfaced....

          I'm not searching again, but I have seen them....
          --
          "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"