Re: OT: SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

  • donutsweeps
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

      > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
      underwear - on
      > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
      > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
      >
      > sigh
      >
      > pfyre

      There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
      to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
    • HezmanaGirl
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
        It must have been the ep where they were on the Satellite and he was confronted by the two robo makeover women.

        I just love that scene where he's completely naked and he pulls out a gun and they wonder where he had hidden it. *g*

        HezmanaGirl

        donutsweeps <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

        > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
        underwear - on
        > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
        > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
        >
        > sigh
        >
        > pfyre

        There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
        to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

      • debrabant_foundation
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:

          > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
          > >
          > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
          > underwear - on
          > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
          > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
          > >
          > > sigh
          > >
          > > pfyre
          > >
          > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
          > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

          Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
          defabricator.
          Grrrr....
          -Amanda
        • Will Vigar
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
            On 02/03/07, debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

            > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
            > > underwear - on
            > > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
            > > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
            > > >
            > > > sigh
            > > >
            > > > pfyre
            > > >
            > > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
            > > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
            > >

            > Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
            > defabricator.
            > Grrrr....

            JB was sacekd from Saturday Superstore for appearing naked in a couple
            of photoshoots for a gay magazine.....those pictures used to be on the
            net like...10 years ago...I'm surprised they haven't resurfaced....

            I'm not searching again, but I have seen them....
            --
            "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"