Re: OT: SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

  • debrabant_foundation
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2 5:55 AM
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

      > At 07:20 AM 3/2/2007, pfyre posted:
      > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her underwear -
      on the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in
      his underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....

      I agree with you.
      I loved how in the Confidential for the first season ep Bad Wolf, John
      was all upset that they cut out his bear bum. He said he works hard
      for that. <g>
      I wish there was unedited footage of that!!!

      Although he looked mighty good in Small Worlds in TW.

      -Amanda
    • donutsweeps
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2 8:54 AM
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

        > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
        underwear - on
        > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
        > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
        >
        > sigh
        >
        > pfyre

        There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
        to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
      • HezmanaGirl
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2 10:27 AM
          It must have been the ep where they were on the Satellite and he was confronted by the two robo makeover women.

          I just love that scene where he's completely naked and he pulls out a gun and they wonder where he had hidden it. *g*

          HezmanaGirl

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2 11:31 AM
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:

            > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
            > >
            > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
            > underwear - on
            > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
            > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
            > >
            > > sigh
            > >
            > > pfyre
            > >
            > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
            > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

            Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
            defabricator.
            Grrrr....
            -Amanda
          • Will Vigar
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2 12:15 PM
              On 02/03/07, debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

              > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
              > > underwear - on
              > > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
              > > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
              > > >
              > > > sigh
              > > >
              > > > pfyre
              > > >
              > > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
              > > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
              > >

              > Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
              > defabricator.
              > Grrrr....

              JB was sacekd from Saturday Superstore for appearing naked in a couple
              of photoshoots for a gay magazine.....those pictures used to be on the
              net like...10 years ago...I'm surprised they haven't resurfaced....

              I'm not searching again, but I have seen them....
              --
              "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"