Re: OT: SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      At 07:20 AM 3/2/2007, pfyre posted:
      ~~*~~*~~BEGIN ORIGINAL MESSAGE~~*~~*~~
      >Television bosses axed a sequence in DOCTOR WHO that showed the legendary
      >sci-fi character's assistant wearing just underwear. MARTHA JONES, played
      >by FREEMA AGYEMAN, was to feature in a revealing underwater scene.
      >However, star DAVID TENNANT has revealed the steamy footage was cut by
      >anxious BBC television chiefs. He says, "There was an underwater scene in
      >a draft of the new series but we nixed it out. It was bordering on
      >inappropriate. "You can't have shagging in the Tardis."

      hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her underwear - on
      the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
      underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....

      sigh

      pfyre

    • debrabant_foundation
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

        > At 07:20 AM 3/2/2007, pfyre posted:
        > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her underwear -
        on the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in
        his underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....

        I agree with you.
        I loved how in the Confidential for the first season ep Bad Wolf, John
        was all upset that they cut out his bear bum. He said he works hard
        for that. <g>
        I wish there was unedited footage of that!!!

        Although he looked mighty good in Small Worlds in TW.

        -Amanda
      • donutsweeps
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

          > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
          underwear - on
          > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
          > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
          >
          > sigh
          >
          > pfyre

          There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
          to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
        • HezmanaGirl
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
            It must have been the ep where they were on the Satellite and he was confronted by the two robo makeover women.

            I just love that scene where he's completely naked and he pulls out a gun and they wonder where he had hidden it. *g*

            HezmanaGirl

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
              --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:

              > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
              > >
              > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
              > underwear - on
              > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
              > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
              > >
              > > sigh
              > >
              > > pfyre
              > >
              > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
              > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

              Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
              defabricator.
              Grrrr....
              -Amanda
            • Will Vigar
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
                On 02/03/07, debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

                > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
                > > underwear - on
                > > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
                > > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
                > > >
                > > > sigh
                > > >
                > > > pfyre
                > > >
                > > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
                > > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
                > >

                > Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
                > defabricator.
                > Grrrr....

                JB was sacekd from Saturday Superstore for appearing naked in a couple
                of photoshoots for a gay magazine.....those pictures used to be on the
                net like...10 years ago...I'm surprised they haven't resurfaced....

                I'm not searching again, but I have seen them....
                --
                "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"