OT: SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      SAUCY DOCTOR WHO UNDERWEAR SCENES CUT

      DOCTOR WHO

      Television bosses axed a sequence in DOCTOR WHO that showed the legendary
      sci-fi character's assistant wearing just underwear. MARTHA JONES, played
      by FREEMA AGYEMAN, was to feature in a revealing underwater scene. However,
      star DAVID TENNANT has revealed the steamy footage was cut by anxious BBC
      television chiefs. He says, "There was an underwater scene in a draft of
      the new series but we nixed it out. It was bordering on inappropriate. "You
      can't have shagging in the Tardis."

      02/03/2007 07:31

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
        At 07:20 AM 3/2/2007, pfyre posted:
        ~~*~~*~~BEGIN ORIGINAL MESSAGE~~*~~*~~
        >Television bosses axed a sequence in DOCTOR WHO that showed the legendary
        >sci-fi character's assistant wearing just underwear. MARTHA JONES, played
        >by FREEMA AGYEMAN, was to feature in a revealing underwater scene.
        >However, star DAVID TENNANT has revealed the steamy footage was cut by
        >anxious BBC television chiefs. He says, "There was an underwater scene in
        >a draft of the new series but we nixed it out. It was bordering on
        >inappropriate. "You can't have shagging in the Tardis."

        hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her underwear - on
        the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
        underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....

        sigh

        pfyre

      • debrabant_foundation
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

          > At 07:20 AM 3/2/2007, pfyre posted:
          > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her underwear -
          on the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in
          his underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....

          I agree with you.
          I loved how in the Confidential for the first season ep Bad Wolf, John
          was all upset that they cut out his bear bum. He said he works hard
          for that. <g>
          I wish there was unedited footage of that!!!

          Although he looked mighty good in Small Worlds in TW.

          -Amanda
        • donutsweeps
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@...> wrote:

            > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
            underwear - on
            > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
            > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
            >
            > sigh
            >
            > pfyre

            There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
            to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
          • HezmanaGirl
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
              It must have been the ep where they were on the Satellite and he was confronted by the two robo makeover women.

              I just love that scene where he's completely naked and he pulls out a gun and they wonder where he had hidden it. *g*

              HezmanaGirl

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
                --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:

                > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
                > >
                > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
                > underwear - on
                > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
                > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
                > >
                > > sigh
                > >
                > > pfyre
                > >
                > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
                > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.

                Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
                defabricator.
                Grrrr....
                -Amanda
              • Will Vigar
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
                  On 02/03/07, debrabant_foundation <debrabant_foundation@...> wrote:

                  > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "donutsweeps" <donutsweeps@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, pfyre <pfyre@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > hmm... I could live w/o ever seeing Martha (Freema) in her
                  > > underwear - on
                  > > > the other hand I'd give my 'bout anything to see Jack (John) in his
                  > > > underwear (or less) in an underwater scene....
                  > > >
                  > > > sigh
                  > > >
                  > > > pfyre
                  > > >
                  > > There was a scene cut from DW where John was naked- we were supposed
                  > > to see his bum, but the BBC cut it.
                  > >

                  > Yeah, that was the scene from "Bad Wolf" after the robots use the
                  > defabricator.
                  > Grrrr....

                  JB was sacekd from Saturday Superstore for appearing naked in a couple
                  of photoshoots for a gay magazine.....those pictures used to be on the
                  net like...10 years ago...I'm surprised they haven't resurfaced....

                  I'm not searching again, but I have seen them....
                  --
                  "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"