Re: [torchwood] Re: a great recap of the Telford Convention on the LJs

  • msunshne
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      Others things I got from watching the clips on
      Youtube. He's a huge fan of Japanese horror
      movies. If he had a superpower--he'd like to fly.

      He's heard the rumor about Ianto's alleged death
      in Cyberwoman but TPTB never told him straight
      out his character was a goner. But when he got
      the job he was told he wasn't in every episode
      but as he read the scripts he was in every one.
      Somebody must have liked him, LOL!!

      He knew the direction the Ianto/Jack relationship
      was going to take in his audition. He could tell
      from the flirting and the suit comment where
      things were heading. To the exent, he wasn't sure
      until he read each script.

      Also he seemed very funny, down to earth, secure
      in his own sexuality to joke w. the audience
      about things (when somebody is uptight, they
      don't joke around when that topic is brought
      up--they usually to the "i'm straight, i'm
      straight, i'm straight mantra!), very sweet to
      the women. I was very impressed. Not many actors
      go to these things where you interact w. fans so
      intensely.

      PS--another website reported a few weeks before
      filming in April, the cast and crew is coming in
      to do the commentaries for the box sets.

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265