Re: [torchwood] Re: Tennant: 'Who' Season 3 Is Choc-Full Of Monsters - MINOR SPOILERS for the third season of "Doctor Who."

  • msunshne
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2007
      Oh, I'd love to hear his and Gareth's commentary
      for Cyberwoman. One) because they were the stars
      of that episode and Two) I like to listen to
      Gareth talk.

      As for the DW ones, the ones w/ John were the
      best. Second were RTD. The others weren't
      anything special.

      Melissa

      You're right about John Barrowman, tho'-- he's
      really fun to listen to on the DW commentaries. I
      hope that he'll be doing at least some, if
      not all, of the episodes of *Torchwood* when the
      DVDs come out.

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html