upcoming episode SPOILER (I I mean it)

  • welshjohnny
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      A friend of mine is in an upcoming episode where he is shot by Captain
      Jack! I can't say any more, except to say they are set in an isolated
      village in the valleys.
      He also said that John Barrowman is always 'up' and keeps everyone happy.
      Oh; he also said that he spent a very interesting day wandering around
      the Torchwood and Dr Who sets in the new studios in Treforest. He said
      they were both huge!
      The lucky devil has done both shows now.
      Can't wait for the series!
    • Elizabeth Holden
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
        --- welshjohnny <gothamjack@...> wrote:

        > A friend of mine is in an upcoming episode where he
        > is shot by Captain Jack!

        My goodness - lucky him!

        > I can't say any more, except to say they are
        > set in an isolated
        > village in the valleys.
        > He also said that John Barrowman is always 'up' and
        > keeps everyone happy.

        Isn't that wonderful to hear? But not surprising.

        > Oh; he also said that he spent a very interesting
        > day wandering around the Torchwood and Dr Who
        > sets in the new studios in Treforest. He said
        > they were both huge!

        Interesting. I wouldn't have a basis for comparison. I
        assume the Dr Who set was the TARDIS?

        > The lucky devil has done both shows now.

        Some people have really, really good jobs. I'd like to
        work with John Barrowman. Yeah, lucky devil!

        > Can't wait for the series!

        Me too.

        namaste,
        Elizabeth