92Re: [torchwood] Re: www.sfzocalo.com: sci-fi & Fantasy Auction Site

  • Learning Place
    Jul 15, 2006
      www.sfzocalo.com -- it was in the subject line, although, all posters
      should consider this: a full URL in the body of the text will be
      hyperlinked, whereas a URL in the subject line will not. Thus, it makes
      life a lot easier for us all, if you put the URL in full in the body of
      the email (i.e. do not miss off the www. bit, or, if there is no www. in
      the URL, put the http:// in at the start).

      David

      missmuffitt_5 wrote:
      > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "sfzocalo" <sfzocalo@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hope this doesn't get me barred straight away, but I thought I would
      >>
      > tell the members here
      >
      >> about a dedicated Sci-fi & fantasy Auction and classified advert
      >>
      > site I have set up.<br>
      >
      >> The membership is free and so are the listings throughtout July and
      >>
      > August*
      >
      >> After that time the prices are still going to be much lower that
      >>
      > other auction site and it is
      >
      >> going to be THE place for sci-fi and fantasy fans to visit.
      >>
      >> Since we are a site built by fans for fans we are always willing to
      >>
      > listen to ways that we can
      >
      >> improved our site, perhaps by including new categories or splitting
      >>
      > up existing ones into
      >
      >> sub-categories.
      >>

      >> * join with the promotion code of 'goldchannel' for free July &
      >>
      > August listings
      >
      >> it is free of listing and ending cost on all 1 photograph auction or
      >>
      > classified adverts.
      >
      >> thank you for reading this and as a good new member of this group I
      >>
      > shall not post this
      >
      >> again unless asked to do so.
      >>

      >> mike
      >>

      > What is the URL for this site? Can't join if we don't know!?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic