910Re: Jack / Ianto thoughts

  • debrabant_foundation
    Feb 1 6:52 AM
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Holden <azurite@...> wrote:

      > The music vids I most love are the ones that use John
      > Barrowman songs, especially the Cole Porter CD. I
      > wish he'd recorded "I Get a Kick Out of You" - I think
      > that one would be terrific for Jack, especially the
      > verse:

      Thanks for the thoughts on Ianto... I really like his character.

      Hmmmm, good idea. I have John's Cole Porter CD... I have to look into
      that and see if anything fits with the video clips I have.

      Guess what I'm doing tonight? ;-) (I am actually working on another
      Jack vid now that I have Doctor Who too.)

      -Amanda
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic