      From: Robert A. Rosenberg <rarpsl@...>
      To: torchwood <torchwood@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Sep 14, 2013 11:33 pm
      Subject: Re: [torchwood] Miracle Day

      Check out your local library system (or Blockbuster) to see if you can get the DVD. That way she can view it at her own pace and decide for herself. Also check out your favorite BitTorrent server to get computer viewable DVD and/or BluRay rips or copies of the Broadcast recordings if you can not get the DVDs.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic