      From: R Hall <snark_angel@...>
      To: torchwood <torchwood@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Jan 9, 2013 5:11 pm
      Subject: Re: [torchwood] Captain Jack's RAF blue Great Coat on Auction

      We can only hope, but I think we should just forget about this happening until or if it does. John is appearing in the Arrow series now. His character is nothing like

      Captain Jack Harkness, and we get to see him portray evil for a change. As long as we get to see John, I don't care whether or not it's as Captain Jack as long as
      he portrays a strong character, either good or bad.

      Robbie