8023Re: [torchwood] Re: More TW/etc on STARZ

  • John
    Nov 8, 2011
      From what I've read Davies said that he was done with scifi and wanted to
      move on to drama.

      John

      -------Original Message-------

      From: girlfriendteri@...
      Date: 11/8/2011 12:56:17 PM
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [torchwood] Re: More TW/etc on STARZ

      I read the CEO of Starz was very happy with the ratings. He also said he
      ready to do another Torchwood with Captain Jack. The only thing holding it
      up
      is Davis he is to busy with his new series for Showtime. He has no time
      right now for Torchwood. Like I said before hope he didn't use Torchwood
      just
      to get his foot in the door.
      Teri

      > That would suck so much...
      > Bill S.

      posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener,
      Torchwood
      is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies
      who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he

      wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

      > The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would
      have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never
      happened )

      > Daren

      again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?