      From: Daren :) <twoshedsluxuryyacht@...>
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 8:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [torchwood] Re: More TW/etc on STARZ

      I'm enrolled in the Doctor Who newsgroup aswell and from what they've posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener, Torchwood is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

      The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never happened )

      Daren