75Re: [torchwood] Re: Omega Factor - The Precursor to Torchwood

  • Patrick Power
    Apr 21, 2006
      It will probably be a few weeks before I can pick it up, but I will let you know. :-)

      Mike <weirdmenace@...> wrote:
      I saw it on first transmission & don't remember being particularly
      impressed.  On the other hand, it WAS a long time ago & I've noted
      Colin's enthusiastic recommendation on the Doctor's Receptacle group.
      Let us know what you think of it & maybe I'll give it another go as
      well!

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Power
      <da_fringe_element@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Will. It is definitely on my list to buy along with Sapphire
      & Steel and more movies and TV show boxsets than I can reasonably
      count. LOL

      Patrick Power
      http://BugEyedMonsterSociety.bravehost.com

      American Whovian: A Site for U.S. Doctor Who Fans
      http://americanwhovian.bravehost.com/