72Omega Factor - The Precursor to Torchwood

  • giant.squid@virgin.net
    Apr 20, 2006
      I just got an email from Amazon because I had bought the Kolchak:The Night Stalker boxset and they thought I might be interested in this:

      (You might have to cut and paste the URL into a browser window for this to work.)

      Now, somehow, I have completely missed this show. I hadn't even heard of it,

      ***This was Louise Jamesons first programme after being Leela in Doctor Who way back when.  I do recall seeing it at the time, but couldn't really have told you much about it until a couple of weeks ago when I got it to while away the hours on a long train journey.

      It does suffer a bit from slow editting (pre-MTV and fast editing) but it really is worthwhile get hold of this.  Yes, you're right in that it's not the most original of premises, but it's done with a verve and flair that only the BBC could manage....I'm about half way through and have enjoyed every minute.

      Lots of Crowleyan Magick, psycho-kinesis, telepathy, hauntings (bloody scary considering you don't actually see anything) and all rather marvellous......buy, buy. buy!!

      Will
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic