6833Re: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

  • Robyn Hall
    Dec 12, 2009
      TW4 went missing?? Could you clarify that, please? We haven't had TW4 yet,
      so how could it be missing, unless you're referring to a TW4 that's not a
      season of the show. Sorry ~~ I'm easy to confuse.

      Robbie
      Also a "bbmcowgirl"