6830RE: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

  • sem
    Dec 5, 2009
      I was thinking... was it Torchwood 2 or 4 that got lost (whereabouts
      unknown)? Memory a bit shaky on that one, but Jack explained it early on.
      Suppose Jack & Co. could do something with that, like finding it.

      Catzy

      Also, someone has to deal with the rift, so there will have to be a
      >Torchwood 3 or equivalent. Might be without jack, but someone has to
      >catch
      >the weevils and such. They could, of course, find a slightly (tongue
      >in
      >cheek here) less obvious hiding place.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic