6828Re: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

  • Robyn Hall
    Dec 3 9:25 PM
      I liked Tosh, but I think Gwen has so much more personality. Tosh was such
      a geek, completely immersed in her work. If Owen hadn't been such a
      stubborn male, Tosh might have had more normalcy in her life in that sense.

      I'm picky about my female characters, too, but I'm not consistent. I will
      put up with some things in one female character that I can't stand in
      another female character. It just depends - on what, I can't really explain
      because I don't really know.

      Gwen may be silly, flirty, girly, etc., but I strongly feel that she is not
      lacking in brains. Who took over the Hub when Jack took off to find the
      Doctor? I suggest that she probably did a better job than Jack had done.

      JMO, of course....

      Robbie