      From: Kaki4
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [torchwood] some news about S4 Torchwood

      Hmmm How about Gwen has a(nother) fling with some annoying guy, Rhys finds
      out. Gwen gets so mad that she was caught out that she runs away with or
      without the kid.

      Jack, returning to Cardiff, finds Rhys and PC Andy when he looks for Gwen.
      Hires Rhys since he's the only TW-like person left. Then hires PC Andy as
      police liason.

      Then they add another MD and a computer person and away we go, noting that
      theremust be many flashbacks that include Ianto.

      Kaki