6619Re: [torchwood] okay.... TWCOE US DVD release vs UK DVD release?

  • dennis tuchalski
    Aug 2, 2009
      I also just received my DVD's from Amazon. You guys are sure good at
      looking for the fine print! It took me a bit to find that disclaimer
      about the music. What I am curious about is the phrase on the cover "as
      seen on BBC America". Is there such a thing on the UK version? AND is
      there a difference in the US and UK versions?

      dennis