6308Re: [torchwood] Re: TW Radio Play today!!!

  • Robert A. Rosenberg
    Jul 2, 2009
      At 09:41 -0400 on 07/02/2009, pfyre wrote about Re: [torchwood] Re:
      TW Radio Play today!!!:

      >At 03:59 PM 7/1/2009, Robert A. Rosenberg, annotated:
      >
      >>At 12:36 +0000 on 07/01/2009, badblokebob wrote about [torchwood] Re:
      >>TW Radio Play today!!!:
      >>
      >>>IIRC, the BBC put Lost Souls up to download legally from them, it's
      >>>just not standard practice with iPlayer.
      >>
      >>Is it still accessible? If so, what is the URL or method of finding
      >>the download?
      >>
      >>Thank you.
      >>

      >goto:
      >< http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features/torchwood/download/>
      >
      >as the plays are broadcast - they will become available for download

      Thanks for the reply. I know of that URL and have been downloading
      THIS WEEK's shows (which that link lists). My question is about a URL
      to download LAST YEAR's show (Lost Souls) which is not on that page.
      Is it still accessible or do I need to get it some other way (such as
      via BitTorrent)?

      Thank you.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic