6220Re: [torchwood] Re: OT: Merlin

  • LaVita
    May 31, 2009
      I have to agree with that. I only watched the season finale to see if he
      got off the island. However, Merlin is actually BBC made...while Crusoe was
      not!! Better quality; but I'm at least thankful that my *extended bosses at
      NBC aren't going to fry my brain with all reality television (except for
      that whole I'm a celebrity...get me out of here)

      * I work at an affliate station.