5425Re: [torchwood] Warning to non-UK Whovians re. 'Stolen Earth': keep off the net!

  • Joni
    Jul 1, 2008
      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      spoiler

      I'd actually watch 11 too. While they aren't in the episode our current
      Torchwood team is referenced and it's kinda cool to hear it.

      Joni